Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 12

Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't need and or want to talk? Today was one of those days. I was not mad at anyone, nothing made overly irritated, I wasn't pouting about not getting my way. I simply did not need to talk. I did spend a great deal of time thinking about Sunday's lesson of Jesus at the temple.  That lesson really moved my thoughts to God's glory and me being His temple. Great lesson.

One has to feel sorry for a husband on those days, Jason asked me 2-3 time if I was okay, if I was upset about anything or was I mad at him. By the third time I wanted to go to the bathroom and look to see if I had my mad face on. One has to assume that my mood looked more like moodyness than " I am just have a quite day today".  It was funny though to see what a quite day does to those around you.  I  have be very reflective and growing in Christ because " I did not go there". I have however gone there many time before  in heart and mind.. I have often wanted to do this even dreamed about doing these thing:

1.  I would just looked at Jason and said "you figure it out" Now that would  be funny not nice but funny.
2.Print out a sign to ware around my neck that says "Warning I  just feel quite today I am fine an I love you I simply don't feel the need to say much today. No I am not mad, ticked off or other wise upset, but  if you keep asking me  if I am okay I will become mad, ticked off or otherwise upset."

3.And just to keep him off balance show him the "The man's guide book to a long and happy marriage"  page 1 with wives everything is subject to change so just to be safe you should make supper and then rub her feet.

Yes Friends I have gone there in my mind but I did not go there today so there is Hope. Hope for a future that is less about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment