Saturday, March 13, 2010

Days 22-23

These past few days have been pitiful, aggravating,infuriating  and frankly almost impossible to take the control of the mind and heart. Fighting those old demons of   anger, fear and doubt. It is so disheartening to truly believe you have conquered stuff only to have it  to rear it's ugly head when you lest expect and or want it.

To say focused on God and to let him lead the healing has not gone well for me. The battle field has been the mind and I have never been able to turn it off.  I am sure that some day I am going to wish to have my mind back but for this past week I really have wished it would leave me.  I will pick up the pieces that is this sorry week and move on to the next.

I will : 1 Peter 1:13
Wherefore girding up the loins of your mind, be sober and set your hope perfectly on the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (ASB)

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. (NIV)


Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (KJ)

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment