Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 13

Well folks I bumped the wall tonight.  I had good supper I ate all that I could but by 9 I was So hungry. I wanted a bowl of cereal full to the rim with milk.Oh cold glorious milk and sugar I could just taste it. Then as I walked by the trash can I got a whiff of the double cheese burger that Jason had for supper and got a little weak in the knees.

Yep this is the moment! To pass or fail, sink or swim. So I took my thoughts captive, gave my self a good talking to, had a few nuts and drank 2 mugs of Hot water waited for the clothes to wash then I went to bed.


Be on guard, passions and desires are deeply rooted. They can be mastered but not if they are given free reign over your life.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
       and lean not on your own understanding;
 6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
       and he will make your paths straight. [a]
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment: