Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 38

The Holy week has begun and the Sacrifice has been made. I will go through this week with as little about me as I can. This week is about the greatest story ever lived. I Feel this action of Love to the very core of my person  and I will not ruin it for you by putting me in the center of it. The story speaks for itself and I will speak the truth as I know it to be. 

I wish that I could despise the passover crowds from this story,but I can't. I think they are stupid but when the truth is told I am sure that I would have been right there that day and then when they called for Jesus' death. I think most Christian's fight the battle of I would not have done that to Jesus, but we did. Our sin past, present and future where there calling for His death. The Jewish leaders can not be blamed for it all just as the Roman leaders  can't be absolved of all guilt. So what that Pilot washed his hands did he not give the people what they wanted. Yes he did. Didn't the Jewish leaders know the history that was being fulfilled. Sure they did, but this man was to simple, plain, ordinary, and so not what they were looking for.

A King  not rule on earth but rule over all. Jesus chose to do as the Father asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment