Sunday, March 21, 2010

days 30 and 31

Saturday
My brother and his family came into town and it was really good to see them.

However we had to deal with the going out to eat thing, which in it's self is not hard except that I have not told my mother that I am fasting. She would not get it! You should have see her eyes light up when she herd I gave up sweets. You could almost hear the "Thank the Lord she's going on a diet" she was shouting in her head. There are many times when all you can do with her is just go on and trust me I have just gone on a lot.
But at last it started snowing and we went home, so another bullet was dodged.

Sunday
Well today  for the first time in 30 days I let someone else cook my food.I got a veggie lo main I do not want to know all that was in it.   Oh I was so excited to not have to cook my own food but the heavy feeling 2 hours later is not worth it.  I can tell you for sure that going back to real food is not going to be as easy as I have longed and dreamed about. I think that I will have to just remain a sniffer and nibbler for the rest of my life.   So there you have it take out not so good for tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment