Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 19

Today's 1st topic: Lessons Learned

1. I how know why people have so much space for God to fill up when they are on a water only fast. There is nothing else in there.
2. Never eat trail mix(nuts) on a totally fasted stomach.  I am talkin til ta world and on a school bus to boot. I was praying a lot!
3. Water only Fasting makes one weepy. If it has to go somewhere I guess out the eyes is as good as any place.
4. One can lose 6 pounds over night on a H2O Fast.
5. As horrible as it sounds you can lose the desire to eat.

Tonight I ate like a queen. A hamburger smoothered in mushrooms,onion and cheese and French Fries.
Oh Man.

Do not  fear the burger wasn't a real burger and the cheese wasn't real cheese. Oy for Soy ! The burger was ok, the cheese was ha hum  let's just say it was there to give the patty color.

Loved the recipe on the cheese.
Mac and cheese
Stir cheese and Soy milk into cooked pasta.
yummy! and the sad thing this is my first thought is "Oh I could so put this over some Whole Wheat noodles and have mac and cheese."
How far the mighty have fallen

 2nd Topic: Well shut my mouth!
Did you know that God shut Ezekiel mouth.  Ezekiel could only speak when God opened his mouth and  spoke for him.

How I wish God would shut my mouth, and only open it when it needs to be opened.
Ezekiel 3:26-27

    26 I will make your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth so that you will be silent and unable to rebuke them, though they are a rebellious house. 27 But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you shall say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says.' Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.

No comments:

Post a Comment