Saturday, February 20, 2010

Final thoughts on day 3

I have pressed on through this day.

Jason was eating some cheese and I felt like a little mouse all I needed to do was just get one little whiff.
I  have gone to the movies and only had a water and a homemade snack of golden raisins dried apples sunflower seeds and macadamia nuts. That was really tasty. Did you know that dried apples are really ugly? They look like shriveled up ears.  I even got to carry that huge tub of buttered corn for the kids and No  I did not touch it.

I have had to struggle with the thought that I deserve to have a little something since the attack of women hood is up on me. What do I deserve really?  Well a lot worse than  cramps and eating homemade snacks at a movie.

I am guessing and Hopeful that as the toxins leave  I will focus less on the have nots and more on how great the Father supplies for me.

Oh how I long for a glass of milk, or a slice of cheese, a blow of cereal would be oh so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment