Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days 9 and 10

I am putting two days together because these last two days were you  know kinda well, let's just say it, not interesting, boring, lacking in ahha  moments.

Friday did have a I would think almost sad moment. I forgot to eat a meal. I remembered sitting at the kid's school  "Oh you didn't eat breakfast" Well crap when did I fall this far, you know fat girls don't miss many meals and we sure don't forget to eat them that is a totally sick skinny girl thing to do.

I would have to guess That is God moving in and the desire to fill up moving somewhere else.
Just for kicks I weighed on Tuesday or Wednesday  and the I weighed again Friday  and I was down 6 lbs. Wow, now I have to make sure that this does not become ( in my mind) a diet. This is about fasting for LIFE not weight.

Saturday 
Early morning basketball had to be there a 7:30 yawn!!!! and  coming off a late night 12:30am makes for a long day add into that a search for shower gift, 2 hour volleyball practice (I am Jason helper coach) go to shower,then drive to Bentonville to visit in laws and then  fix my supper and I am the only one left standing. Kinda funny but does make you wonder at what else will change for me. This is strange because I am without question the most tired person in our family and need the most rest. I did feel the need to rest today but not that "I have to crash now or some one will die kinda need". So that was really neat to know within my self that I made it on a LOT fewer calories today than I would normally intake and I made it through the day much better.


You want to know the biggest pain about not eating with everyone else is.It's the ease of just getting something quick to eat.  I know the in laws don't know what to do with me and the fast because they felt weird eating with me sitting there with no food. I just don't have the desire to eat "food" so sitting with people eating food is not a problem. The problem is fixing stir fry  a 9:30 at night. But I did and it was good so glad I made the effort.

Well I guess I was wrong the days weren't without some ah ha moments, they just weren't all spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment