Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day Eight

Well the funny for today is this: Jason got home this morning. Yeah! Picked Kathryn up from school and asked about home work and HEHEHEHHE she had homework in very class. See God does love me!!!! So
I press on with the Fast because God is for me  so who can be against me.

Heard this last night on KLRC you might need a little funny in your life.

This man had been married for many years to a very bossy women. He went away on a trip and got the nerve to see a therapist. The Therapist tells him he needs to take back his position as the "man" in the  family.

So he gets home and tells his wife to fix him a 7 course meal, followed by a BIG dessert. After he ate his large meal, he told her to go draw him a bath so that he can relax. When this very happy well feed and relaxed man got out of his bath he told his wife to dress him. TO which she said "I am sorry dear I don't do that, that's the mortician's job."

No comments:

Post a Comment