Monday, June 7, 2010

fasting

We have a big moment coming up in our lives and I am returning to fasting for answers and peace. I really learned things about myself on the big fast during lent and I feel that fasting is the way to go when life's moments are to big for you to grasp. I also feel that God can really work when the vessel is emptied and humble, and I intend to be as empty as I can for this.  I am asking the Father to give me  the desires of my heart but at the same time I want to be in His will. SO if you would please join us in prayer over the next 14 days asking  the Father to open the minds of those in charge to new ideas. Jason will be laying out our petition on the June 21  and I pray that the powers that be will be freed from the ancient ideas  and status quo to see new possibilities.I would dearly love to be able to move forward with ours lives and I believe that is the moment that will put things into motion.

 Let the Fasting begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment