Wednesday, June 2, 2010

dance dance dance

Dance week has begun. Last night was from the burning place. After a long day of being a clown at the school we were at the rehearsal from 4:30 till 9:15. It was just a bit of a long day. Thank the Lord that He gave me a hubby who will drive across town 2 different time to pick up kids as the night grew longer and longer.
Thought I was going to have to kill Kathryn She didn't hear her dance called. But when they recalled a name that sounded like her dance I told her to go back , "but mom that's not my song"  "Just humor me and go see." Well she didn't come back till she got off stage. When I saw her on stage my stomach just lurched and I thought about what would have happened if she had not gone back.  We would have lost a whole years $$$ for lessons and costumes, because it you don't do the rehearsal you can't do the show.

Today only one daughter has to go to rehearsal but it should be long as well (no tap just ballet ugh!!) hopefully not as long, but we have to be there the whole time. Yeah dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment