Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28

Oh the joy of finding out your not young any more. Hiked hills and caves with little 3rd graders yesterday and my legs were BURNING!! but it was really sad to see me an over weight old women beating many of the kids up the silver dollar cityesk hill. I learned that if I ever go back to war eagle caverns I must work on my squat and duck as one has to do that a lot in the cave and bring a bigger sandwich.

Tomorrow is field trip 2 for this week. The rodeo for first grade and I am off to find the "right color of purple " t-shirt and hair ribbon, cowgirl boots. Guess I will have to go to geriatric mexico wal-mart to find boots. Snootyville wal mart doesn't carry them.

Friday is  all day at school # 3 aka Tiger pride and I get to celebrate the "day of the Child " by making nacho cheese for the third graders, buy books because it is the spring beg I mean book fair and Then tada Tiger fest that night.
If I get to have any more fun this week I may hang myself with my new purple t-shirt. On second thought that wouldn't work  I don't have a good place in the house and the shirt would probably rip because it only cost 4 bucks. I guess I will live to parent another day. sigh

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. That is how my week has been too (well, similar...I kind of have to be there :)

    ReplyDelete