Friday, July 30, 2010

Summing up Summer

I have heard that summer is the best time to just be, and I think that is true for children. They have just about be'ed me to death. Mom I just.... I'll just be a min... It's just a few days.... It will be $$$$... I just don't want to!!!! and my all time favorite summer saying is MOM can I (we) _____________?!.?!.

I think I have put 2-3000 miles on my van this summer taking these people places and what have I gotten out of it? Just a van that is dying and really sorry attitude.

Well that's not entirely true I have learned some things about my children this summer:

If you make Kathryn practice Volleyball for 3 hours a day she is to tired to argue with you or fight with her brother and sister. (miracles still happen!!!!)

Brandon loves to clean. He would just rather do it a my mother's house.I know he is helping an old women which is so nice, but what about the fact you can't get into his room or shut his door and I am trying to clean it up so we can sale the house?

Stephanie is very very stubborn and she can do it with great drama or very slyly. I am not pleased with this new adventure is to pain in buttnedness.

Now don't get up in arms I do love my children but sometimes the are huge pains the rear ends and I want to run away from home.

Maybe I will write songs of parenteral angst
Can't wait till August
The end is near and I can hear the sanitized halls calling my children's name. It was very faint in June, and July's was 'bout the same but as August approaches it get louder by the day.  I will sing a new song,  I will Sing songs of praise because my Savior has delivered me.

The nagging blues
it starts up in the morning and goes right on till noon. give a little time just to digest the food then it's starts back up again. It was him it was her  too bad it's not the cat I could kick her right out the door.
I've got the INGs blues fussing and fighting and grumping even in the rain. Complaining, shouting,and laying around all the day.


Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment